Creating Wealth through Innovation
Agensi Inovasi Malaysia (AIM), Malaysia's National Innovation Agency is a statutory body under the Prime Minister's Department created to jump start wealth creation through knowledge, technology and innovation to stimulate and develop the innovation eco-system in Malaysia. We lay down the foundation of innovation that inspire and produce a new generation of innovative entrepreneurs.
AIM has two clear goals that provide foundation for
To drive the National Innovation Agenda to generate New-Wave Wealth
To bring about holistic societal well-being through cultivations of the innovation eco-system
Click on Booklet to Download
Agensi Inovasi Malaysia promotes and manages the wealth of Creativity and Innovation in the country.
AIM stimulates innovation in Malaysia to help achieve Vision 2020 in the following ways:
1. Direct/Indirect Investment - Produce direct (e.g. GNI) results and spur indirect (e.g. quality of life) outcomes;
2. Quadruple Helix - Work with Government, Rakyat, Academia and Industry;
3. Catalysing Role - Joint partnership to drive innovation and change;
4. Multi-model Approach - Ranging from facilitating collaboration to transforming strategic sectors;
5. Outcome Oriented - Held against measurable milestones and targets.
Six approaches to innovation:
For more information about AIM, please visit http://innovation.my